Tuesday 6 March 2012

From an interest in just pointing a camera at items, either landscapes or motor sports I have been encouraged to add some pictures to the creature that is the web!

I hope to keep this site up to date as best I can given spare time is precious and add some pictures to the site as I go. All pictures on this site ate taken by myself using either my Olympus E3 or Nikon D7000.

Bit about me, country pursuits enjoy nothing better than capturing wildlife as it frequents its natural habitat.

Motor racing, be it a bike or a car the sound and smell associated with the need for speed sometimes results in that picture that just wants to make you capture more.

The shore or riverside are also great places away from it all with just the sound of the water and wildlife in the background.


No comments:

Post a Comment